COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site contains materials that are proprietary and are protected by copyright laws, international treaty provisions, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under copyright and other laws and treaties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. You acknowledge that the Site contains original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Intransure and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of Intransure and such others. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, designs, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site shall, as between you and Intransure, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Intransure.
YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
(1) retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on the content and materials;
(2) use them solely for personal, non-commercial use; and
(3) do not modify them in any way.
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section 2 may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Site, as well as potential liability for copyright infringement depending on the circumstances.
YOUR CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
Comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to LEARNING HUB in association with the Site (“Submissions”) shall be considered non-confidential and LEARNING HUB’s property. By providing Submissions to LEARNING HUB, you agree to assign, at no charge, all worldwide intellectual property rights to the Submissions. LEARNING HUB & Intransure shall have unrestricted use of the Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide and that you have full responsibility for the legality and copyright of the submissions.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
By using the Site, you specifically agree not to engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation;
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or other advertising materials;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, disables, overburdens, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Site;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Site;
- Uses automated or manual means to violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access, for example by engaging in practices such as “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Site; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
If you believe content on the Site violates the above restrictions, please contact us via the information provided below.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LEARNING HUB & INTRANSURE, AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS (“INTRANSURE PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INTRANSURE PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE HAS BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SITE AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. THE INTRANSURE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, AND THE INTRANSURE PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of consequential, direct, indirect, or other damages in contracts with consumers and to the extent you are a consumer the limitations or exclusions in this section may not apply to you.
SOFTWARE USE RESTRICTIONS
Software available for downloading through the Site or third-party websites or applications is the copyrighted work of Intransure and third-party providers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license associated with the software (“License”). Redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted. The Software is warranted only according to the terms of the License. Except as expressly warranted in the License, Intransure disclaims all express or implied warranties and guarantees, including conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, except to the extent that such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third party websites and applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third parties. By using the Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party website.
You can terminate your use of the Site at time by ceasing further use of the Site. We may terminate your use of the Site and deny you access to the Site in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your violation of these Terms.
Linking and Framing: You may not frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. You may link to the Site, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Site to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Site effective immediately.
- Intransure Technologies Inc., 750, Third Avenue, 9th Floor, NYC, 10017, USA
- Intransure Technologies Limited, 40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London WC1A2SE, United Kingdom
- Intransure Technologies Private Limited, Times Square, Unit 1, Level 2, B Wing, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059, India
- Intransure Technologies Private Limited, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower, Off Alembic Gorwa Road, Subhanpura, Vadodara 390 023, India
Or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone +1 929 800 4058 / +44 203 286 7873 / +91 972 505 3239