Tableau Server Administration
This course provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server administration. The knowledge and skills acquired
are best geared toward those who will be administering a Tableau Server installation, including managing
content, users, and permissions.
There are no knowledge prerequisites.
Our Tableau Server Administration course includes extensive hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
At the end of this course, you will have explored the areas below and more:
• User interactions with Tableau Server
• Tableau Server components
• Single-server installation
• Content administration
• Authorization and permissions
• Users, groups, and sites
• Data sources and extracts
• Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions
• Monitoring server status
• Command-line utilities and REST API
• Upgrading a single-server installation to a new version
• Modifying the authentication method