our experience and hard skills might get you initially noticed by employers, but it’s your soft skills that will advance your career.
If you’re seeking to get a leg up in your current job or find a better opportunity, it’s important to realize that 77 percent of employers believe soft skills are just as important as hard skills. Employers desire well-rounded employees who are motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to performance in the workplace.
What are the requirements?
- You need to be willing to take action and apply leadership skills to your everyday life.
- A burning desire to become an outstanding leader.
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be equipped with actionable steps to improve your leadership skills.
- You will learn how to bring leadership practices into your daily life.
- You will realize that leadership is a skill that can be acquired.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants simple and build their leadership skills.
- For those that may be in a position of influence. For example: Teachers, Managers etc.